Dr Chris McKee
Dr Chris McKee is a shareholding radiologist at Auckland Radiology Group, alongside his role as a consultant at North Shore Hospital where he is the Director of MRI. After graduating from the University of Auckland School of Medicine he completed his Radiologist training in Auckland. Chris’ post graduate experience includes a 12 month MRI Fellowship at Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne followed by further experience in Neuroradiology and body imaging at the Alfred Hospital.
Chris has a general radiology interest with over 20 years expertise in MRI and body imaging, abdominal imaging and image guided procedures.
- Phone 09 529 4850
- MbChb (Auckland 1992)
- FRANZCR (2000)
Areas of Practice
- Abdominal imaging
- Musculoskeletal and spinal imaging
- Musculosketetal and spinal procedures
- General Radiology
- Shareholding Radiologist, Auckland Radiology Group
- North Shore Hospital
– Abdominal and General Radiologist
– CT and ultrasound interventional procedures
– MRI Director