MRI Medical Imaging Technologist - Central, North Auckland (FTE)
Central, North Auckland (FTE)
MRI Medical Imaging Technologist – Central, North Auckland (FTE)
Auckland Radiology Group is a wholly NZ radiologist owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, MITs, sonographers, and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
We offer a collegial culture, where staff members are actively encouraged and supported in sharing their expertise with others. With 17 branches serving the greater Auckland Region, this dedicated team of professionals work hard towards the further success and growth of the company and the radiology profession as a whole.
We are committed to investing in technology and radiology innovation, working towards a better future, and providing a career, not just a job.
About the role
We are seeking qualified and experienced MRI MITs – Contact us to discuss roles based on scanners in Central Auckland, or Glenfield. Training on vendor platform provided. We perform a wide variety of studies including MSK, neuro, and body imaging.
Why join our team?
- Our people are an experienced and friendly team of professionals
- Work with the best, sharing expertise and supporting development
- Balance your work and family life – flexible full time and part-time opportunities available
- Have access to meaningful and challenging work
About You – Ideal Candidate
Successful applicants will have:
- A commitment to providing high-quality care and patient-focused service
- A desire to work with a professional and friendly team using the latest MRI technology
- Registration in MRI with the NZ MRTB and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Willingness to work flexible hours (between 7 am – 9.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and 7 am – 5 pm on Fridays)
In return, you will be offered a rewarding career and a competitive remuneration package. Applicants must be suitably qualified and hold current registration with the NZ Medical Radiation Technologist Board.
If you have a positive attitude, great interpersonal skills, flexibility to meet the challenges of a busy work environment, and a desire to continue to learn and develop to meet your personal and professional goals, then we would like to hear from you.
We offer a great working environment, competitive remuneration, and the opportunity to progress your career. Apply now by completing the fields below and uploading your resume and cover letter.