Auckland Radiology Group are a wholly NZ owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, MRTs, sonographers and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
About the role
We are seeking an additional Registered Nurse at our 101 Remuera Road rooms. Auckland Radiology Group prides itself on a high level of patient service and the successful applicant will need to demonstrate they have that experience and can deliver the expected level of service. This is a part-time role, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3pm.
The role involves:
- Assisting with radiological procedures
- Assessing and monitoring patient needs whilst in the department
- Administering and overseeing IV injections of contrast media and other medications as required
- Preparing patients for their procedures and assessing them before discharge
- Chaperoning female patients as required
- Communicating with all members of our practice and referrers to help maintain efficiency and a superior, caring, patient experience.
- Previous radiology experience is desirable.
- You will be a team player.
- You will have a strong customer focus.
- A high level of written and spoken English is a prerequisite.
If you believe you have these attributes and would like to be part of a team dedicated to providing imaging services in an innovative, caring and ethical way, then we would love to hear from you.