Practice Lead MRI
Auckland Radiology Group (ARG) is a wholly NZ radiologist owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our commitment to providing the highest levels of care to patients and referrers also extends to staff. Our Radiologists and clinical teams are highly valued experts in their fields and are actively encouraged and supported in sharing their expertise with others.
With 17 branches serving the greater Auckland region this dedicated, collegial team of professionals work hard towards the further success and growth of the company and the radiology profession as a whole.
We are committed to investing in technology and radiology innovation, working towards a better future, and providing a career, not just a job.
About the role
We are now looking for a Practice Lead for MRI to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will bring clinical expertise and positive leadership, mentoring and direction to the MRI team across our 5 state of the art MRI branches, to ensure the provision of outstanding service to our patients and referrers.
Why join our team?
- Our people are an experienced and friendly team of professionals.
- Work with the best, sharing expertise and supporting development.
- Balance your work and family life.
- 89% of our staff recommend us as a great place to work.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Strong proven leadership skills, ideally with some experience of managing a team and developing staff.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships by working positively and collaboratively with a wide range of people
- A relevant qualification and registration with the MRTB with eligibility to work in NZ.
- Display a supportive and inclusive leadership style.
- Be highly customer focused.
- Enjoy being part of a diverse team.
- Be keen to take the initiative to drive continuous improvement.
- Display sound judgement in your decision making.
- Be resourceful and resilient and able to work under pressure.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and the personal attributes to be successful in this role and would like to be part of a team dedicated to providing imaging services in an innovative, caring and ethical way, we would love to hear from you.
Apply via the form below or contact [email protected] in the first instance for a confidential discussion about the role.
Applications close on 5th April 2021 at 5pm.