- Work in an environment where colleagues collaborate & support each other
- Have access to opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits, including 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years
Auckland Radiology Group are a wholly NZ owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, MRTs, sonographers and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields. Our organisation aims to provide an efficient and customer-focused service to our referrers, patients and staff.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager for our Remuera Branch to lead a team of skilled medical receptionists. This is a High-tech facility offering MRI, CT, Interventional procedures, Ultrasound and X-ray services. As a primary contact for our patients and referrers in the region, you will be expected to deliver a professional and excellent standard of service with a strong focus on customer service and care.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, Monday to Friday.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a team leader or supervisor in a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong problem solving, organisational and delegation skills.
- The ability to quickly master specialised and complex software.
- Understanding of radiology services and knowledge of medical terminology preferred, but not essential.
- You will lead with integrity and confidence and show resilience and understanding in order to build and maintain effective working relationships with your team, other colleagues and customers.
- You will be a smart and agile thinker who can communicate clearly.
- You will empower your team to achieve their potential.
- You will have a strong customer service focus, with an excellent and professional phone manner.
- You will have the ability to build empathy and rapport quickly.
- You will be open to learning new systems, be coachable, and be confident in asking questions when the need arises.
If you feel you have the required skills, experience and attributes to fulfil this demanding role, please send us your expression of interest.