Auckland Radiology Group (ARG) are a NZ owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, medical imaging technicians, sonographers and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
- Work in an environment where colleagues collaborate and support each other
- Have access to opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits, including 5 weeks annual leave after two years.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager for our Papakura Branch. This branch offers services in Ultrasound and X-ray. As a primary contact for our patients and referrers in the region, you will be expected to deliver a professional and excellent standard of service with a strong focus on customer service and care.
The right applicant will be able to provide reception excellence and manage the day-to-day operations of the branch. As this is a customer facing role, strong people skills are a must.
Our organisation aims to provide an efficient and customer-focused service to our referrers, patients and staff. We are looking for a smart-minded individual to work in front-line services including bookings. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, Monday to Friday.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Radiology administration and/or medical reception experience an advantage, but with relevant transferable skills – not essential.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Fantastic communication skills and sound judgement, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- You will have an excellent, professional phone manner and communication skills.
- You will have the ability to build empathy and rapport with patients and referrers quickly (referrers being medical specialists, GP’s, Physiotherapists etc).
- You will be open to learning new systems, be coachable, and confident in asking questions when the need arises.
- You will be a team player.
- You will have a strong customer focus with both patients and referrers – knowing when to listen, asking the right questions and sourcing further insight when needed.