MRI Medical Imaging Technologist
MRI Medical Imaging Technologist – Auckland (FT or PT)
Auckland Radiology Group is a NZ owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, MITs, sonographers, and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
We offer a collegial culture, where staff members are actively encouraged and supported in sharing their expertise with others. With 16 branches serving the greater Auckland Region, this dedicated team of professionals work hard towards the further success and growth of the company and the radiology profession as a whole.
We are committed to investing in technology and radiology innovation, working towards a better future, and providing a career, not just a job.
About the role
We are seeking qualified and experienced MRI MITs to work in one of our five high-tech branches in the Auckland area. Training on the vendor platform is provided. We perform a wide variety of studies including MSK, neuro, and body imaging.
Why join our team?
- Our people are an experienced and friendly team of professionals.
- Work with the best, sharing expertise and supporting development.
- Balance your work and family life – flexible full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- Have access to meaningful and challenging work.
Auckland Radiology Group is an accredited employer with Immigration NZ (see further details on their website). A relocation support package is available for the right candidate.
About You – Ideal Candidate
Successful applicants will have:
- A commitment to providing high-quality care and patient-focused service.
- A desire to work with a professional and friendly team using the latest MRI technology.
- Willingness to work flexible hours (between 7 am – 9.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and 7 am – 5 pm on Fridays).
In return, you will be offered a rewarding career and a competitive remuneration package. Applicants must be suitably qualified and eligible to apply for registration with the NZ Medical Radiation Technologist Board (find out more here).
If you have a positive attitude, great interpersonal skills, flexibility to meet the challenges of a busy work environment, and a desire to continue to learn and develop to meet your personal and professional goals, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply now by completing the fields below and uploading your resume and cover letter.
If you require any further information or would like to discuss the position, please contact email@example.com