MRI Coordinator – Whangārei
Auckland Radiology is part of the RHCNZ Medical Imaging Group – New Zealand’s largest private radiology provider, dedicated to making world-class radiology services accessible to our local communities. Proudly supported by our shareholding radiologists, our nationwide network of 73+ clinics employs more than 1200 staff, including more than 140 specialist radiologists across our three iconic brands, Auckland Radiology, Bay Radiology and Pacific Radiology.
We are excited to be opening an MRI service in our new state of the art imaging facility in Whangārei in April/May 2023.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated MRI Coordinator who would relish the opportunity to join this new state of the art facility. You will bring clinical expertise, leadership and coordination of the new MRI service, offering a welcoming, accurate and responsive imaging service to ARG’s patients, referrers and funders.
This is a full-time (40 hour per week) role.
Why join our team?
- Competitive remuneration and generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave and 5 days Domestic Leave.
- Professional development with support for your ongoing growth as well as the opportunity to work with exceptional practitioners who are considered leaders in their field.
- Wellbeing initiatives which include fully funded Southern Cross health insurance (Wellbeing Two), flu vaccinations, EAP and more.
- Relocation support is available.
Whangārei is New Zealand’s most northern city and is the entry point to the Bay of Islands, a subtropical region known for its stunning beauty. It has a wide variety of shops and services but it’s a place you go to relax on the beach – it’s even described as ‘the city with 100 beaches!’.
About You – Ideal Candidate
Successful applicants will be:
- An experienced MRI Technologist with expert knowledge in MRI with;
- NZ MRTB Registration and a current Scope of Practice in MRI and will demonstrate;
- Proven leadership experience.
We are looking at an employment start date of 3 April 2023. If you require any further information or would like to discuss the position, please contact Michelle Holmes by email on [email protected].
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and accompanying cover letter. Applications close on 6 January 2023.