Medical Imaging Tech / CT
Medical Imaging Technologist – Central Auckland (FT)
Auckland Radiology Group is a NZ radiologist owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, MITs, sonographers, and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
We offer a collegial culture, where staff members are actively encouraged and supported in sharing their expertise with others. With 15 branches serving the greater Auckland Region, this dedicated team of professionals work hard towards the further success and growth of the company and the radiology profession as a whole.
We are committed to investing in technology and radiology innovation, working towards a better future, and providing a career, not just a job.
About the role
We are looking for a permanent full-time Medical Imaging Technologist (MIT) at our branch at 101 Remuera Road to perform general radiography and CT imaging. You will provide efficient imaging services of the highest quality care at all times and offer a welcoming, accurate and responsive imaging service to our patients and referrers.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as an MIT in both general radiography and CT, with a sound knowledge of imaging technique and practices preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A continuous improvement focus with a collaborative mind set to deliver better outcomes.
Why join our team?
- A rewarding career and a competitive remuneration package.
- Our people are an experienced and friendly team of professionals who are considered experts in their field.
- Work with the best, sharing expertise and supporting your ongoing growth and professional development.
- Balance your work and family life with flexible working and generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years.
If you believe that you have the right mix of technical and personal skills and are currently registered with the NZ Medical Radiation Technologist Board (MRTB) holding a current annual practicing certificate in the appropriate scope, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now by completing the fields below and uploading your resume and cover letter.
If you require any further information or would like to discuss the position, please contact Pam Aitken, Team Leader on [email protected].
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
As Auckland Radiology Group (ARG) is a provider of health services, all staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 1 January 2022 under the government mandate. Prior to commencing employment with ARG, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination.