St Johns, Auckland
Auckland Radiology Group are a NZ owned company dedicated to excellence in radiology services.
Our commitment is to provide the highest levels of care to patients and referrers which also extends to our staff. Our radiologists, clinical teams and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
Work in a collaborative, supportive environment that offers opportunities for ongoing professional development and mentorship.
Enjoy excellent employee benefits such as:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Southern Cross medical insurance
- No weekends
- On-site gym available
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
About the role
We are seeking a full-time Medical Receptionist & Bookings Administrator to provide excellent customer service at our St Johns location.
As a first point of contact for welcoming our patients and assisting as primary contact for our referrers in the region, you will be expected to bring a professional, positive, customer focused attitude. You will have a passion for customer service.
The right applicant will be able to provide reception and scheduling excellence in this branch which offers imaging in MRI, ultrasound and x-ray.
We are looking for a smart-minded, dynamic individual who thrives in a challenging environment to join this team.
This role is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, Monday to Friday.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgement, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Radiology administration and/or medical reception experience will be an advantage, but it is not essential.
- You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build empathy and rapport with patients and referrers quickly (referrers being medical specialists, GP’s, Physiotherapists etc).
- You will be self-motivated, show resilience and have good prioritising skills.
- You will be customer focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- You will be open to new learning, be adaptable, and confident in your approach.
- A team player with an engaging attitude and big smile.
If you believe you have these attributes and would like to be part of a team dedicated to providing imaging services in an innovative, caring and ethical way, then we would love to hear from you.