Auckland Radiology Group are a NZ owned company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our commitment is to provide the highest levels of care to patients and referrers which also extends to our staff. Our radiologists, clinical teams and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Have opportunities for ongoing professional development and mentorship
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits, including a uniform, 5 weeks annual leave and medical insurance.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to provide excellent customer service at our Remuera branch. This is our busiest and biggest “high tech” branch, offering imaging in MRI, CT, ultrasound and x-ray, as well as interventional procedures (eg. biopsy).
As this is a front facing role for welcoming our patients and assisting as a primary contact for our referrers in the region, you will be expected to bring a professional, positive, customer focused attitude. You will also possess a strong focus, and passion for, customer service with a caring attitude.
We are looking for a smart-minded individual to work in our front-line that can sometimes be challenging. This role is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, Monday to Friday.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Radiology administration and/or medical reception experience an advantage, but with relevant transferable skills it is not essential.
- At least two years experience in a customer service facing role an advantage.
- Fantastic communication skills and sound judgement, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build empathy and rapport with patients and referrers quickly (referrers being medical specialists, GP’s, Physiotherapists etc).
- You will be self-motivated, show resilience and have good prioritising skills.
- You will be customer focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- You will be open to new learning, be adaptable, and confident in your approach.
- You will be a team player with an engaging attitude and big smile.