IT Support Technician
Fixed Term Contract, Auckland
- Work in an environment where colleagues collaborate and support each other
- Be valued for your contribution
Auckland Radiology Group are a NZ owned and operated company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, medical imaging technicians, sonographers and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
About the role
We are seeking a full time IT Support Technician to work on a six month fixed-term contract. This is a full-time, 37.5 hour per week position, Monday to Friday. Ideal start date will be in March 2022.
The right applicant will have strong people skills and a methodical approach to work.
The main focus of this role will be imaging desktop computers and installing them at our branches across Auckland to catch us up on our hardware replacement program. In this role you will also be providing helpdesk support to internal staff and external customers (including both patients and referrers), so you will be expected to deliver a professional service with a strong focus on customer care.
- Imaging desktop computers and installing them in ARG branches across Auckland.
- Answering calls and emails coming into the IT helpdesk.
- Create and manage Patient Portal Accounts.
- Create and update IT documentation and asset tracking information.
- Import patient prior images and reports.
- Update content on the ARG intranet.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Experience with Microsoft desktop computer operating systems and Microsoft office products.
- Basic windows networks support skills (IPv4, DNS, DHCP).
- Good communication skills and sound judgement, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organisational skills, able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- You will have a strong customer service ethos.
- You will have the ability to work unsupervised, but also be able to work well as part of a team.
- You will be proactive and solutions focused.
- You will have an understanding of the importance and sensitivity of privacy issues and of the need to maintain data security protocols and strict confidentiality about all aspects of patient information.
- You will have a willingness to take on new tasks and be open to learning.
- You will have an excellent, professional phone manner and communication skills.
- You will have the ability to build empathy and rapport with patients and referrers quickly (referrers being medical specialists, GP’s, Physiotherapists etc).
If you believe you have these attributes and would like to be part of a team dedicated to providing imaging services in an innovative, caring and ethical way, then we’d love to hear from you. Applications close 10 March 2022.