- Work in an environment where colleagues collaborate and support each other
- Be valued for your contribution
- Have access to opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits, including 5 weeks annual leave after two years
Auckland Radiology Group is a NZ owned company dedicated to excellence in radiology services. Our radiologists, medical imaging technicians, sonographers and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields.
About the roles
We are looking for a professional, full-time Booking Administrator to work in our busy, centralised bookings team at ARG’s premises at 12 St Marks Road, Remuera. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm.
The Booking Team provides an efficient, friendly and customer-focused service to our referrers, patients and employees.
The team manages appointments for most of the services ARG provides, including ultrasound, MRI, CT and interventional procedures.
- You will have an excellent and professional phone manner with the ability to build empathy and rapport with patients and referrers.
- You will be resilient and understanding in order to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and colleagues.
- You will have a strong customer service focus with both patients and referrers – knowing when to listen, asking helpful questions and sourcing further insight when needed.
- You will be a smart and agile thinker who can communicate clearly.
- You will be open to learning new systems, be coachable, and confident in asking questions when the need arises.
- You will be flexible in your ability to provide support to ARG branches in the Auckland area on occasion.
- Radiology administration and/or medical reception experience an advantage, but with relevant transferable skills it’s not essential.
If you believe you have the above attributes and would like to be part of this dedicated team, we would love to hear from you.